Michael T. Stobb
I'm currently a PhD candidate in Applied Math at the University of California. Before coming to Merced, I attended Humboldt State University in Arcata, California, where I received a BA in applied mathematics and a MS in Mathematical Modeling.
While continually expanding, my current interests include:
- Uncertainty Quantification
- Mathematical Modeling
- Mathematical Biology
- High Performance Computing
- 3rd Annual Central Valley Regional SIAM Student Chapter Conference: Won 1st place poster prize!
- Joint Mathematics Meeting 2018: Gave a contributed talk on recent research
- 2017 Summer Internship with NNSA, funded by NSF-MSGI